hey there, hi there, ho there!
long time, no see
i so wish i had more time to blog and less time to do laundry, homeschool, grocery shop, plan meals, raise kids, go to church...
wait a minute...no i don't!
i love all those things (well, maybe not laundry, so much) but i do love my not-so-terrribly mundane life of being a jesus-loving, homeschooling, food-obsessed mother and wife.
i am blessed.
so if the posts come fast and furious some weeks and a vast desert of time in between,
here's my latest...a yummy banana cake recipe that I found over at www.civilizedcavemancooking.com. i didn't change a thing, it's his wholeheartedly and so, so yummy.
thanks, caveman :-)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine your bananas, eggs, and nut butter, and grass-fed butter in a blendtec, blender, food processor, or mixing bowl and mix well (if using a mixing bowl you need a good hand-mixer)
- Once all of your ingredients are blended, add in your coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and sea salt and mix well
- Grease a 9×5 glass (see notes) loaf pan with a fat of your choice (I used grass-fed butter).
- Pour in your batter and spread it evenly throughout
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Remove from oven and flip your bread out onto a cooling rack
- Slice and serve